Happy New Year

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 is off to a great start here at Tasty Sweet.  I've made 3 different varieties of cupcakes in the last couple of days.  I revisited a boozy favorite, Irish Car Bomb.  I also tried 2 new varieties, Neapolitan and Blue Velvet.  I'll blog more about them and their recipes in the future.  The pictures of the Neapolitan treats already caught the eye of one of my favorite cupcake sites, Cupcakes Take The Cake.  They featured them today, you can see their post here.  That may not seem like a big deal to some but it is a huge honor for me.  All I want to do with this blog is share my love of cupcakes and seeing my work featured on other sites helps to spread the cupcake love!  You can check out all my cupcake photos over on flickr.

Have a cupcake idea you'd like to see come to life in 2012?  Drop me an email, I'm always looking for inspiration.  I'm finding all sorts of inspiring ideas for cupcakes and just about anything you dream of over on Pinterest.  If you haven't checked it out yet, go.....go now!  I'm excited to see where this adventure takes me in 2012.  Thanks to my family and friends for the continued support.  I couldn't do any of this without any of them!

"Dear George: Remember no man is a failure who has friends.  Thanks for the wings!  Love, Clarence" ~ from my all time favorite movie, It's a Wonderful Life

0 tasty sweet comments:

Post a Comment