More Cupcake Concoctions

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It is going to be another busy week in the Tasty Sweet kitchen.  The ever popular Peppermint Hot Chocolate cupcake is the first order of business.  It has quickly become a favorite.  I'll also be perfecting a batch of Cookies-N-Cream cupcakes for a (taste)test run in preparation for my sister's birthday later this month.  A new (not yet named) peanut butter and chocolate concoction is in the works for a special friend who is driving from Iowa for cupcakes.  Finally I'll be making some green and gold goodies to take along to the Packer game this Sunday.  Cupcakes make a great tailgating treat!  I hope St. Nick was good to all of you, my stocking is currently still empty but I'll give St. Nick until the end of the day.  He is certainly a busy guy and deserves a little extra time!

1 tasty sweet comments:

Mrs Mommy Booknerd said...

Love it...beautifully written my dear!

Post a Comment